Thursday, June 30, 2011

Campbell's Soup


Mmm, mmm, good! The label didn't mention meat, so that must be OK. Read on!

One day, my mom decided to go grocery shopping and along the way, she noticed a little can by the ever so popular brand Campbell's, and read the ingredients... Luckily, no meat-related ingredients! She bought it, and showed me. I was impressed. I mean, how many brands make a vegetable soup without a beef or chicken broth?

So I heat the soup, pour it in a bowl, and wait for the spoon to come into my mouth... I like it, it has a tomato broth as the base, and then vegetables such as celery, carrots, corn, and others that I can't remember. Then again, I have always like vegetable soup, there's a taste that cannot be duplicated when happy vegetables are in perfect harmony. I think this is the only canned meal I tried that was considered vegan, and it wasn't a disappointment!

There were two cans that my mom bought, and am happy to let you know that they are gone! I forgot what the name of the soup was, and I tried finding it online, but no luck. Oh well, time to go grocery shopping again.

Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment