Sunday, March 25, 2012

Where did you come from?!


Roughly about two weeks later, and here is what they look like so far - I am floored, so amazed by what time will do to these lives!


A closer look after the jump!
From yesterday's post to today, I show you what my beautiful plants look like at the moment. I have no idea how they got there, but I'm pretty happy with the results. And with the sun not hiding anytime soon, I think this might be one successful year in gardening. Here's to life-making! Enough of me, here are the photos:

My nanny's plant grew exceptionally throughout the week!

Can't you see the Lettuce in these leaves?!

Eek, they look flimsy - hope they survive!

The other set - they look more 'happy' - have to wait and see.

What little cuties these guys are... Excited for purple!

This one is interesting, never thought it would look like this.

And the last photo is a little disappointing, but I just got to give it some time and hopefully by June, I'll be making Pesto sauce for days! Come on herbs, I need flavour in my food for the summer!

I believe in you! Grow!


Well, this will be the last post until a new exciting instalment comes in the gardening file. Who knows, my herbs might just become a bush. But not to worry, I'm aiming in about a month, that they will be transplanted. Thanks for reading, and hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment